Over 5,000 pageviews!
Saturday, June 15, while I was out on the AT doing a little weed-whipping and waterbar digging, the Rockfish to Reeds Blog went over 5,000 pageviews - I missed the screenshot, but got a picture at 5,100. When I started this blog project back in early 2012, I never expected this many pageviews or the interest the blog has received. The "interest" is all good, because the blog is about Trail Maintenance on the Appalachian Trail!
A blog is only as good as its content so I want to particularly thank everyone who has contributed pictures, captions, stories/articles, advice and support over the last year. I'm not naming names because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out .... just look at the photo credits and the names on the write-ups and you'll know who I'm referring to here. These folks are "the best" .... at trail maintenance and as friends of R2R. I also don't want to leave out those folks who read the blog and visit regularly - without you, those 5K+ pageviews would not have happened!
Again, thank you so much to everyone for your help and support with R2R. I am looking forward to having many more trail maintenance crew trips, reports and adventures on the AT to share with you on the blog in the future.
~ Merlot
♦ ♦ ♦
Play in the dirt because life is too short to always have clean fingernails.


No comments:
Post a Comment